Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pow #1 ME

The Origin of my name comes from Greek, it means the follower of Dionysus (the god of wine) I actually like my name a lot. A lot of people don't really have my name and I never have trouble with having the same name as anyone else in class when I'm in school so it makes it easier for teachers. My mom actaully named me after the nurse that was taking care of her after she gave birth to me. My mom said that she saw something really good in that nurse, almost like if it was to be an angel. The nurse took really good care of my mom and my mom just happened to like her because of how sweet and generous she was to her. I like my name, I really have never met anyone who has the same name as I do. I think it's pretty cool so I thank the nurse and my mom for helping them choose out a name for me! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment